Keppe Motor Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This discussion forum has been created for participants to share ideas, information and breakthroughs related to the development of the innovative Keppe Motor technology.

2 posters

What is the status of Keppe Motor development?

Zach
    Zach

What is the status of Keppe Motor development? Empty Re: What is the status of Keppe Motor development?

Post  Zach Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:19 pm

Ok thanks. I'll buy one when they're available. In the mean time I'll be waiting. Good luck. Let me know if you need any help with the U.S. business side of it.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

What is the status of Keppe Motor development? Empty Re: What is the status of Keppe Motor development?

Post  Admin Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:52 am

Dear Zach,

Thanks for you message. In regard to new developments, we are now studying and making the first prototypes to air compressors. In regard to the process of “go to market” we are in negotiation with some companies here in Brazil. These companies are from the field of home appliance and also auto parts suppliers. The industrial process takes time. Now we have the almost in point to go to production, the process of negotiation is in a good pace, the main barriers to implement the technology are already solved and our expectation is to have the Keppe Motor on the shelves of the Brazilian market by the next spring/summer in our country (From September/2010).

Keep in touch with us for further information.

Sincerely,
    Keppe Motor Team
    Zach
    Zach

What is the status of Keppe Motor development? Empty What is the status of Keppe Motor development?

Post  Zach Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:13 pm

Just wondering what the status of the keppe motor is right now. Why hasn't it been in the news lately or anything? I'm sure you've heard or seen the Steorn Orbo demonstration going on. Why is Keppe Motor not releasing their motor yet to the public? Is there any talk of a car maker building a Keppe car? Or a home unit for houses? It seems like development has come to a halt and I'm just wondering why. When can we buy a Keppe Motor?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:24 am