Keppe Motor Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This discussion forum has been created for participants to share ideas, information and breakthroughs related to the development of the innovative Keppe Motor technology.

2 posters

large scale keppe motor

col zimka
    col zimka

large scale keppe motor Empty Re: large scale keppe motor

Post  col zimka Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:40 am

There is also a Tesla diagram for solar panels, I believe it increases the voltage dramatically. This is also found in the Bedini forums. I'll see what they have at their conference at the end of the month.

Cheers,

Col Zimka
    grant r. cotten

large scale keppe motor Empty large scale keppe motor

Post  grant r. cotten Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Has anyone yet developed a large scale keppe motor? If so, are there any videos? I have heard that the keppe motor has more torque than the bedini motor. And that the strength of the bedini motor is it's generation of energy from the vacuum to charge batteries with the negative resistor effect. It's also my understanding that the Keppe motor also uses radiant energy and that's why neither motor heats the coils like a conventional unit.

Ultimately, I need to get off the grid. Have already decided to use solar with a battery bank. But need to know if the Bedini and keppe motors could charge my batteries at night since the solar panels are so useless then.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:39 am