Keppe Motor Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This discussion forum has been created for participants to share ideas, information and breakthroughs related to the development of the innovative Keppe Motor technology.

3 posters

Trying to locate source for the Electronic Optical Circuit Plates

Sirian
    Sirian

Trying to locate source for the Electronic Optical Circuit Plates Empty Re: Trying to locate source for the Electronic Optical Circuit Plates

Post  Sirian Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:48 pm

Thanks!
    col zimka
    col zimka

Trying to locate source for the Electronic Optical Circuit Plates Empty Optical Switch request

Post  col zimka Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Hi Sirian,

Here is the link to the data sheet for the exact switches I used : Keppe optical switch . There are three listed on that page and I cannot remember which I used... I believe it was the OPB829Z, because it had the wire leads available. This is still my favorite motor of all the different builds I've ever done. Make sure you use a really good straight shaft and some amazing bearings because this motor will last a long time. In fact, I'm still using the original batteries I bought for this motor and haven't re-charged them once! That's a seriously efficient motor.

Cheers,

Col Zimka
    Sirian
    Sirian

Trying to locate source for the Electronic Optical Circuit Plates Empty Re: Trying to locate source for the Electronic Optical Circuit Plates

Post  Sirian Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:26 pm

Nice pics and thanks for the info. Where did you end up getting the optical sensors?
    col zimka
    col zimka

Post  col zimka Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:45 pm

I have built two Keppe motors, one from a kit and the other from scratch which is version 3.0.
    This first image shows the back of the Keppe motor and the optical switch. [img]Trying to locate source for the Electronic Optical Circuit Plates KeppeOptoswitch[/img] ,
    This shows detail of the Keppe switching circuitry. [img]Trying to locate source for the Electronic Optical Circuit Plates Keppecircuit[/img] ,
    This shows the Keppe motor from the front. [img]Trying to locate source for the Electronic Optical Circuit Plates Keppetop[/img] .

Chuck Berry
    Chuck Berry

Post  Chuck Berry Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:35 pm

Thanks for your input & good luck at the conference Smile
    col zimka
    col zimka

Post  col zimka Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:30 am

Hi Chuck,
    I did indeed build them myself. The whole set-up works quite well, actually. I believe in the physics they are using in their designs. I am in contact with one of their engineers as I believe the air conditioning market here in the U.S. is well worth pursuing. I've built two Keppe motors and two Bedini motors. In fact, I have a Bedini battery charger running in my lab right now. That group has a large conference at the end of July in Idaho which should be quite good. I am going to that conference. These two technologies together ( in some form ) should work quite well. I believe like most of us, we are interested in building some sort of generator or similar device. I'll let you know how the conference goes.

Cheers for now,

Col Zimka Idea
    Chuck Berry
    Chuck Berry

Trying to locate source for the Electronic Optical Circuit Plates Empty electronic optical circuit plates

Post  Chuck Berry Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:19 am

Just in case you haven't received an answer to your question yet...You will probably have to make the electronic optical circuit plates yourself or have someone do it for you Smile I've had the same problem myself & I have a friend looking into it for me. Good luck! I haven't found much assistance from people in this forum so you are probably on your own Sad

Rock & Roll Forever Smile
    col zimka
    col zimka

Trying to locate source for the Electronic Optical Circuit Plates Empty Trying to locate source for the Electronic Optical Circuit Plates

Post  col zimka Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:32 am

Hi - First time diving in instead of just lurking. I'm trying to find a source for the electronic optical circuit plates. [I'm in the U.S.] If this was covered in another post, please direct me there. My motivation has gotten the best of me and it's time for me to build a Keppe motor.
    Thanks,
    Col Zimka

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:52 am