Keppe Motor Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This discussion forum has been created for participants to share ideas, information and breakthroughs related to the development of the innovative Keppe Motor technology.

3 posters

thesis project

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

thesis project Empty Technical Data

Post  Admin Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:53 pm

VTT Technical Research Center in Finland confirms Keppe Motor’s high energy savings.

http://www.keppemotor.com/kmresearch.php

New tests on the efficiency of the Keppe Motor conducted by (Catholic University Lab) noted laboratory that specialized in electro-eletronic gauging and tests.

http://www.keppemotor.com/kmlabelo.php
    Tom

thesis project Empty Maxwell

Post  Tom Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:39 pm

Dominic,

Here is what Robert Distinti has to say about Maxwell's equations.
    I am a beginner in this, having forgotten what little I managed to learn in school,
    but this work resonates with me at the moment. At least you have mechanical skills!

http://www.distinti.com/docs/maxomis.pdf

Tom
    snow

thesis project Empty Re: thesis project

Post  snow Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:56 am

Thanks fro your informative reply Tom,

I've had a brief look at the links you sent (apart from the last one which didn't work). I'll need to read them again to absorb it all and get my head around it. My background is more mechanical so I have to get to grips with electromagnetic theory in general so I can see where the differences are and understand them. I haven't read Keppe's work yet as I'll need to put it into the context of existing theory; I'm starting with reading up on Maxwell's theories and experiments. Can you recommend any books which would give me a solid grounding in all of this? I've got a lot to do on the theory side but I'm mechanically fairly competent.

When it comes to the Keppe motor, why can't the output be measured in terms of the work done? Could a motor be scaled up a bit so that it can drive a pump and pump some water into a tank at a certain height? The calcs would be straightforward and difficult to argue. It isn't hard to work out how many joules would be needed to raise ten litre of water over a metre.

Has anyone built a large one? The one in the you tube video is turning a 55 watt fan, could that one drive a pump?

I've still got a couple of weeks to decide and I'm torn between this Keppe motor and building a rudimentary magnet motor based on the Calloway V Gate. I have to decide which is most achievable, either way I need the electromagnetic theory to expalin things.

Dominic
    Tom

thesis project Empty New Induction

Post  Tom Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:57 pm

Dominic,

I am also testing the motor for a school project, which I feel will be successful after seeing the various ideas posted on this forum.

I am also interested in the theoretical and mathematical aspect, and have read "The ABC's of the new Physics" as well as "The New Physics" by Keppe.

Just recently I discovered this website which seems to come close to looking at electromagnetism in a similar way to Keppe. It does not mention or integrate scalar energy, but it does take a fresh look at the magnetic field and induction.

http://www.distinti.com/docs/classfluxan.pdf

Most importantly on page 8 of this PDF, it investigates expanding and collapsing magnetic fields, something that it claims classical theory does not do, but which seems to be key to the Keppe motor operation.

It also redefines the magnetic field as kinetic energy (active) field, and the electric field the potential field. This aligns with Keppe philosophy in giving precedence to the magnetic, active, kinetic aspects of existence over the potential.

And on page 54 in this document:

http://www.distinti.com/docs/nia1.pdf

there is a re-definition of Kirchoff's law, that the sum of the kinetic and potential around a loop must sum to 0 (a scalar) which may aid in the analysis of the Keppe motor.

The main page is http://www.newelectromagnetism.com.

Tom
    snow

thesis project Empty thesis project

Post  snow Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:36 am

Hello

I am studying for a Masters degree in Advanced environmnetal and Energy Studies at the Centre for Alternative Technology (part of University of East London) in the UK.

I thought it would be an interesting thesis project to build and test a Keppe motor for efficiency. I thought it would be interesting too, if such a motor were truly capable of overunity, to hook it up to a generator (after having tested the generator's efficiency) to see if there is any extractable net benefit. I would also like to scale up the motor power wise to see where I can go with it.

The C.A.T. has a reputation for trying and testing new things over a period of time to see whether they stand up. Speaking to people about the keppe motor invariably brings out cries of 'impossible!', thermodynamics etc...In short, I get patronised by 'serious scientists' for my interest in overunity.I can understand why, it is a heresy of sorts and it doesn't make sense.

I would like to prove the validity and efficiency of the motor through the auspices of an academic institution. I would appreciate any help in my endeavours as can be provided by the team and club.

Thanks

Dominic Snow

Sponsored content

thesis project Empty Re: thesis project

Post  Sponsored content