Keppe Motor Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This discussion forum has been created for participants to share ideas, information and breakthroughs related to the development of the innovative Keppe Motor technology.

5 posters

Inverse Pulse Relay Switch "Click"

Chuck Berry
    Chuck Berry

Inverse Pulse Relay Switch "Click" Empty Inverse Pulse Relay Switch "Click"

Post  Chuck Berry Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:44 pm

When I hook up my support battery to my 3.0 my inverse pulse relay switch (both of them) click. The motor doesn't operate when I move my optical switches towards the fin. I'm in the process of checking my wiring, anyone have any suggestions on what else should I check? Actually I built 2 motors & they both have the same problem Sad

Thanks Smile
    kutch2001

Inverse Pulse Relay Switch "Click" Empty Re: Inverse Pulse Relay Switch "Click"

Post  kutch2001 Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:01 am

Have you had any success in overcoming this? I have the manual and haven't ordered the parts yet, but my first guess would be orientation of the magnets. Do not see where the manual specifies so am assuming they all go in the same direction.

Looking at ordering the parts soon and then will be able to experiment. Waiting a little bit to see if (and when) they will have the kits available.
    Chuck Berry
    Chuck Berry

Post  Chuck Berry Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:08 pm

Hi Smile
    No, I haven't solved my problem yet, but I will Smile All my magnets are orientated in the same direction & they do turn when I first hook up my motor. I think it's either my circuit board or my wiring. If you have not purchased parts for the 3.0 you may want to look into the 4.0. I'm reading the 4.0 manual now & I will get the 4.0 Kit but only after I finish my 3.0.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Inverse Pulse Relay Switch "Click" Empty New Keppe Motor Manual 4.0 & 4.1

Post  Admin Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:53 pm

kutch2001 wrote:Have you had any success in overcoming this? I have the manual and haven't ordered the parts yet, but my first guess would be orientation of the magnets. Do not see where the manual specifies so am assuming they all go in the same direction.

Looking at ordering the parts soon and then will be able to experiment. Waiting a little bit to see if (and when) they will have the kits available.

The Keppe Motors in the Manuals 4.0 and the soon to be released 4.1 do not use relays as shown in the 3.0 version, thus you will not have the same problems. Please visit our site here for more details, be sure to check back soon for 4.1. http://www.keppemotor.com/en/KitKeppeMotor.php
    j greef

Inverse Pulse Relay Switch "Click" Empty V3 motor issues

Post  j greef Sun May 05, 2013 11:53 am

Hi,

Some suggestions for checks and tests on your V3 (suppose you already did most of this).
    * disconnect the reverse pulse circuit (if everything else is OK the motor will still run albeit less smoothly) and test. If that is OK disconnect the forward pulse circuit and connect the reverse one so that you test them both separately.
    * magnets: of course the one end is a S-pole and the other end the N-pole.
    * do a separate test of the switching circuits.
    Since don't know much about electronic circuits, I use 2 Keppe V1 circuits to control the relays and that works fine (i.e. 2 reed switches and 1 little magnet on the shaft).

Good luck
    Smoki

Post  Smoki Wed May 15, 2013 7:30 pm

Thanks for your suggestions Smile I recently purchased the 4.1 Manual & Kit. I'm trying to get my family and friends interested in this technology. I plan to have a family showing in my home of the new movie by Dr. Steven Greer, "SIRIUS, the UFO Disclosure Project" (talks about exotic energy technology & suppression). Then I will introduce them to the Keppe Motor & Kit. I will then return to the 3.0 version and work on it till it's up & running. I saw a picture of you & your finished motor online, GREAT JOB! And, you really do look like the most interesting man in the world Smile

Take Care,
    Smoki Chuck Barry

i

i
    Smoki

Post  Smoki Wed May 15, 2013 7:40 pm

Sorry, got you mixxed up with Karl Zimmer (Col Zimka)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:42 am