Keppe Motor Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This discussion forum has been created for participants to share ideas, information and breakthroughs related to the development of the innovative Keppe Motor technology.

3 posters

ARE TRADITIONAL MOTORS AS EFFICIENT AS KEPPE MOTORS PRESENTLY?

parasonikas
    parasonikas

ARE TRADITIONAL MOTORS AS EFFICIENT AS KEPPE MOTORS PRESENTLY? Empty Re: ARE TRADITIONAL MOTORS AS EFFICIENT AS KEPPE MOTORS PRESENTLY?

Post  parasonikas Wed May 29, 2013 2:45 am

n2neee wrote:good evening, I am a strong first supporter of keppe's work and books having read quite much. a couple years ago i focused on humanitarian sustainability projects and unfortunately due to being out of town working, I have been away from keeping updated with this site and missed out on how to get the updated 3.0 manual. I have my original purchased copy of 1.0 manual. Please if you could, help me get more information on how I can go about updated my version to help me improve on my design and continue testing my experiments.

Thank you.

That is a good question, n2nee, and a very good answer, admin!
    n2neee

ARE TRADITIONAL MOTORS AS EFFICIENT AS KEPPE MOTORS PRESENTLY? Empty question: Am I able to update my manual version 1.0 > 3.0

Post  n2neee Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:21 am

good evening, I am a strong first supporter of keppe's work and books having read quite much. a couple years ago i focused on humanitarian sustainability projects and unfortunately due to being out of town working, I have been away from keeping updated with this site and missed out on how to get the updated 3.0 manual. I have my original purchased copy of 1.0 manual. Please if you could, help me get more information on how I can go about updated my version to help me improve on my design and continue testing my experiments.

Thank you.
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

ARE TRADITIONAL MOTORS AS EFFICIENT AS KEPPE MOTORS PRESENTLY? Empty ARE TRADITIONAL MOTORS AS EFFICIENT AS KEPPE MOTORS PRESENTLY?

Post  Admin Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:15 am

Answer: Keppe´s New Physics disinverts the concept usually accepted by mainstream science that matter generates energy, a substantial flaw in physics that has led us to keep destroying nature. Instead, Keppe proposes that matter is a byproduct of essential energy, which creates and maintains matter in time and space through the phenomenon of resonance.

This point of view alone is enough to help build machines based on the principle that magnetism found in magnets is not derived from the spinning magnetic dipoles constituents of the magnetic matter but otherwise, it is just a manifestation of the space energy captured from outside the magnet.

In this sense, the Keppe Motor was designed to use a magnetic rotor moved by pulses of electromagnetic energy in resonance and thus benefit from instant high voltage generated at the moment of the magnetic field collapse of the coil. This energy is appropriately collected and reverted to extra coils which are responsible for the high efficiency we announce in our promotional material. It simply works!

Conventional E-motors use other principle, that is, they are conceived to work with DC or AC voltage, and of course they have been developed to the extremes as Mr. Rolf Keppler says, but they don’t work neither on resonance nor pulses, they simply are “pushed” by the electric energy of the grid (or battery) and are not able to generate energy at the same time they consume it like the Keppe Motor does.

Sponsored content

ARE TRADITIONAL MOTORS AS EFFICIENT AS KEPPE MOTORS PRESENTLY? Empty Re: ARE TRADITIONAL MOTORS AS EFFICIENT AS KEPPE MOTORS PRESENTLY?

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:47 pm