Keppe Motor Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This discussion forum has been created for participants to share ideas, information and breakthroughs related to the development of the innovative Keppe Motor technology.

4 posters

Keppe motor as dynamo?

Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Keppe motor as dynamo? Empty Re: Keppe motor as dynamo?

Post  Admin Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:08 pm

To build 110-220V Keppe Motors is much more interesting than with low voltages, and as long as you take the proper care, results shall be even better.
    The idea behind the Keppe Motor is that current is "loss of energy" and voltage is "energy itself". Therefore, the more you increase the voltage and diminish the current, the better (Be careful with high voltages!!!)

We suggest you to build a rotor with 6 cylinder stacked neodimium magnets (22mmx10mm) and use two coils at right angles with each other. The coils can have wire gauge AWG-28 or 29 and 1200 turns in each sector of the stator, i.e., 1200 turns below the shaft and 1200 above it. All together, each coil should have 2400 turns.
    You will need two reed switches, one for each coil, also 90 degrees out of phase. With this configuration you have a 2-pulse Keppe Motor appropriate for 110V and it will be strong enough to run a fan blade very fast with low consumption.
    Remember to put one 50 or 70Amp car relay connected to each reed switch, so that it can stand the voltage peaks of 110V power supply. Also, don't forget to rectify the alternating voltage with diodes or a rectifying bridge.

Do this and see the result for yourself. In case you need more details, ask for the KM Manual 3.0 or ask help for a friend who is skilled in electronics and build it together with him. You'll learn a lot and get amazed with the result.

Good luck!
    The Keppe Motor R&D Team
    Ângela Stein

Post  Ângela Stein Sun May 31, 2009 2:03 pm

Dear Mr. Vmp2,

I can't wait to see that!
    Post your pictures here!
    vmp2

Post  vmp2 Sun May 31, 2009 11:22 am

Thank you both for your feedback!

As soon as I get my 0.7 mm, 200 + meter wire I can start building the more powerful Keppe motor Very Happy.
    It would be great If I could use the motor as a water pump.
    Pumping water so efficiently out of the ground is a very green way of workflow!

I am going to ask around if there are water pump units available without the motors itself.
    Obviously I only need the pump rotor system which I can connect to the Keppe motor.

I shall post some photos and specs as soon as I get started.
    j greef

Post  j greef Sun May 31, 2009 6:57 am

To vmp2:

Quote:
    “Just one more question.
    Does using a thicker wire give the Keppe motor more torgue? does the magnets need to be changed as well?”

Some days ago I mounted stronger magnets to my Keppe V1.0 motor and that really had an impact: the induced voltage in the coil increased considerably as well as the motor overall efficiency.
    Typical values (+/- 9 V battery, motor without load):
    * Single magnets: approx 1500 rpm, efficiency of 45%
    * Double magnets: approx 1100 rpm but efficiency of 60%
    It is quite logic that the rpm drops; the heavier magnets I added acted as an extra load to the motor.

To the Keppe motor team:

Could you suggest motor layouts suitable for 110 or 220 VAC @ 50 to 60 Hz or would that be too dangerous to test for amateurs ?
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Sat May 30, 2009 1:20 pm

Dear friend,

Dealing with Keppe’s technology and the Keppe Motor for a little more than a year now, we have cumulated some practical experience to say that electricity itself doesn’t seem to be energy in the appropriate sense of the word, but some kind of reaction against the flow of essential energy into the material realm. I would risk in suggesting that electric current is more loss of energy than energy itself, even though it is associated to force. We cannot forget that this force is obtained at the expenses of heat - which is entropy and consequently destruction of the battery or matter.

Maybe this explains why after a storm full of lightning (natural electric discharges) the weather becomes peaceful and stabilized. Thunders seem to be more some kind of reaction to an unbalanced weather rather than a natural aggressive action of nature.

Such phenomena have led us to the path of using more voltage than current in the KM, because current tends to make things stand still after the source is exhausted. In other words, it drains the batteries. That’s the secret to work with pulses in order to achieve good results: higher voltages and lower currents, because electric currents for Keppe’s physics mean entropy.

If you use a 12 or 24V Keppe Motor to drive a dynamo, this latter will not return enough power (Voltage x Amps) at high voltages to refeed the KM. This happens because you have to choose if you drive the Keppe Motor with low voltage (12 or 24V) and high current (1 or 2 Amps) or high voltage (170V or more) and low current (around 50mA). This last option is the right one. This work range is not the designed work range of alternators or dynamos which work with low voltages and high currents. A regular car alternator easily exceeds 30Amps with 12V.

Anyway, experiments and careful observation are the best teachers in this field and we suggest you to carry on because “everything” has to be discovered yet.

Regarding your last two questions, yes, thicker wire gives more torque at the expense of more current consumption, but if you use neodymium magnets you can increase the power considerably and the current goes down.

Our suggestion, order the book “The New Physics derived from a Disinverted Metaphysics”, by N. Keppe, so that you understand better the principles behind this new technology and try to add a second coil 90 degrees out of phase with the first, changing the rotor to 6 cylinder stacked neodymium magnets. Use a motorcycle 12V battery, two reed switches connected to 50 or 70Amp car relays (these 12V car relays of high amperage (more than 40 Amps) keep the reed switches from burning) and wire gauge AWG-21 to wind two coils with 250 turns each (each of the two coils should have 125 turns each side of the shaft). Use one reed switch to give pulses to the first coil and the other to the second coil. Do the test and you’ll get amazed with the results. Get a domestic fan blade and attach it to the shaft end and see how fast it turns. Also, check the consumption!

Keppe Motor Team

Last edited by Admin on Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    vmp2

Post  vmp2 Tue May 26, 2009 10:52 am

Thank you for your in-depth reply.

The support team here is very helpful.

I am sure that you are not the only one to be “fascinated with the wide possibilities of this new technology.”
    Surly at least 80% of the world is also ;-).

So (according to Mr Keppe's theory) at this moment a 'conventional dynamo' is still good as a generator, correct?
    And the Keppe motor could mechanically run it more efficiently compared to a 'conventional motor'.

Yes using the backfeed I think is a good way for recycling the power, I will have to look further in this.

Just one more question.
    Does using a thicker wire give the Keppe motor more torgue? does the magnets need to be changed as well?

Thank you in advance,
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin Tue May 26, 2009 10:19 am

Vmp2,

There is an essential difference between the Keppe Motor and the others. The difference is, besides the geometry of the rotor and the topology of the coils, the form of feeding. The KM uses pulsed DC.

When you use a pulsating power source and with the help of a backfeeding circuit you can achieve overunity results as we’ve achieved so far. The particularity in all this is that the Keppe Motor becomes a “mechanical overunity” machine, not an electrical overunity, thereby limiting its applications as an electric generator for the moment.

In other words, with 10W electric input you can get 15W mechanic output. The reverse process has not been studied yet and it requires a new focus, because the Keppe Motor is not similar to a DC motor that can work both directions: motor / generator. For the moment the Keppe Motor team has been concentrated in stabilizing the overunity process as a motor (not generator) that still requires some adjustments.

The team is fascinated with the wide possibilities of this new technology arisen from Keppe’s new physics and new advancements are intended to be released as they are achieved. Nevertheless, everyone is invited to study this new technology and discover for themselves new ways for producing and harnessing energy.

Best Regards,
    Keppe Motor Team
    vmp2

Keppe motor as dynamo? Empty Keppe motor as dynamo?

Post  vmp2 Sun May 24, 2009 7:29 pm

Hello Keppe team,

First of all I want to thank all of you for this great gift for our world.
    The v.1 manual is a great way to understand the Keppe motor.

I was wondering if the Keppe motor could be used as a dynamo instead of a conventional dynamo for example.
    For an output of 12V and 4+ amp?

What kind of wire thickness is required?
    Is 2x 500 windings still enough?
    Same x2 magnets or more?
    1000 Rpms?

Thank you in advance

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:16 am