Keppe Motor Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This discussion forum has been created for participants to share ideas, information and breakthroughs related to the development of the innovative Keppe Motor technology.

3 posters

I need a Keppe Motor

Ângela Stein

I need a Keppe Motor Empty Re: I need a Keppe Motor

Post  Ângela Stein Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:17 am

Hi Mario,

I ask for the e-mail from Zack, not your e-mail.
    And I really couldnt understand spanish. Sorry.
    mariobagg

Post  mariobagg Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:17 pm

Ângela Stein wrote:Can you send me your e-mail address and thelephone number?
    My e-mail is angela@stop.org.br

Thank You!
    hi i am bolivia see video on youtube for reazon of searh energies green the movement zeistgeis.com

ola soy de estudiante de electronica en bolivia y por curiosidad di con el motor keepe
    y las dudas que tengo esto es algo como el linux contra el windows si se puede poner punto de comparacion con el linux hay codigo fuente libre que es estudiado y mejorado pero estoy topando con los problemas de que solo hay escritos de descubrimientos en la red que no puede ser probado por uno mismo como es el linux me explico y si se puede poner una sugerencia como llevar a las tecnologias verdes y renovables al siguiente nivel solo depende de los que dieron el primer paso ponerlo en free para que pueda ser mejorado solo piensenlo...... y si puenden enviarme algo de informacion a mi correo es : mariobagg@hotmail.com
    Ângela Stein

Post  Ângela Stein Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:41 pm

Can you send me your e-mail address and thelephone number?
    My e-mail is angela@stop.org.br

Thank You!
    Zach
    Zach

Post  Zach Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:58 pm

Yes in a way. I am interested in graphic design and I studied psychology but I don't do marketing for a living. I also blog a lot so I have a way to get information out to the public very quickly. I'm just trying to help Keppe motors get their product out to the public without the interference of the government or an opposing corporate interest like the oil industry or power companies. I want to help people of the world.
    Ângela Stein

Post  Ângela Stein Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:27 am

Do you work with marketing?
    Ângela Stein

Post  Ângela Stein Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:22 am

Yes, I see.
    Zach
    Zach

Post  Zach Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Thanks for the reply Angela. I was wondering why the Keppe motor hasn't been released to the masses yet. I think it is because of the threat that a militant government will want to eliminate or take full control of the Keppe motor (such as the U.S. Republican party, China, The Middle East, etc.) What steps is Keppe taking to ensure that this technology will be safely in the hands of the masses and not usurped by militant governments to enslave us? I don't think it is right for us to have to pay for electricity when it is obvious that it can be generated cleanly and freely with the Keppe Motor. I think this motor will push the world into a new era of surplus and health but I'm afraid one bad apple will try to ruin it for us all. Do you see the intelligent people of the world coming together to end the military tyranny and oppression that exists now in the world and put the Keppe motor into the hands of the common people? Thanks
    Ângela Stein

I need a Keppe Motor Empty Keppe Motor

Post  Ângela Stein Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:24 pm

Hello Zach,

Thank you for your message.
    I forwarded your message to the engeneers.
    But what can tell you, is that we have
    the 3.0 Keppe Motor Manual, where you can
    build a motor (a fan) that show you the diference
    of consumption in comparisson to a conventional
    motor.

(I hope you understood my message)
    I'll wait until the answers from the engeneers,
    then I'll send you the answer.

ATT.
    Ângela Stein
    Keppe Motor Art Design Department
    Zach
    Zach

I need a Keppe Motor Empty I need a Keppe Motor

Post  Zach Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:34 pm

Hey Keppe Motors, I need a Keppe motor because I live in the US (California) and they don't believe the Keppe motor works even though there are youtube videos. I just need a working keppe motor, nothing fancy to prove to the politicians, news, and green companies that this technology does what it claims. I believe the Keppe motor is real, but most people are so conditioned to believe traditional physics that they can't comprehend the possibility that the Keppe motor is real. If I had a working unit I could go door to door and get this thing out to the public. How much does a basic Keppe motor cost to put together? I have tons of determination to get this technology out to the hands of the common people who would benefit greatly from the Keppe technology. What should I do to help?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:28 am